Thu, Apr 28, 2016
Browns had the number two pick overall, but earlier this month, the Browns made a big deal with the Eagles. The Browns accumulated more picks for this draft and for the 2017 and maybe 2018 drafts. The Browns moved from the second spot to the eighth spot in the first round.
At the moment, the Browns "only" have one pick in the first round. In three of the previous four drafts, the Browns had two picks in the first round. Seven first round picks for Cleveland in the previous four years netted Cleveland this past season the second worst record in the NFL.
Today, one psychic believes that the Browns will trade down from their current 8th spot to the 13th spot and choose Josh Doctson, receiver, TCU.
"... here’s the first and only (for this year, perhaps forever) PFT simulated draft."
- Rams: Jared Goff, quarterback, Cal.
- Eagles: Carson Wentz, quarterback, North Dakota State.
- Chargers: Laremy Tunsil, tackle, Mississippi.
- Cowboys: Jalen Ramsey, defensive back, Florida State.
- Jaguars: Joey Bosa, defensive end, Ohio State.
- Ravens: DeForest Buckner, defensive end, Oregon.
- 49ers: Paxton Lynch, quarterback, Memphis.
- Browns: Myles Jack, linebacker, UCLA.
- Buccaneers: Vernon Hargreaves III, cornerback, Florida.
- Giants: Darron Lee, linebacker, Ohio State.
- Bears: Ronnie Stanley, tackle, Notre Dame.
- Saints: Sheldon Rankins, defensive tackle, Louisville.
- Dolphins: Ezekiel Elliott, running back, Ohio State.
- Raiders: Leonard Floyd, linebacker, Georgia.
- Titans: Josh Doctson, receiver, TCU.
- Lions: Jarran Reed, defensive tackle, Alabama.
- Falcons: Robert Nkemdiche, defensive tackle, Mississippi.
- Colts: Kamalei Correa, linebacker, Boise State.
- Bills: Shaq Lawson, defensive end, Clemson.
- Jets: Jack Conklin, tackle, Michigan State.
- Washington: Ryan Kelly, center, Alabama.
- Texans: Taylor Decker, tackle, Ohio State.
- Vikings: Laquon Treadwell, receiver, Mississippi.
- Bengals: Reggie Ragland, linebacker, Alabama.
- Steelers: Karl Joseph, safety, West Virginia.
- Seahawks: Germain Ifedi, tackle, Texas A&M.
- Packers: Kenny Clark, nose tackle, UCLA.
- Chiefs: Corey Coleman, receiver, Baylor.
- Cardinals: Christian Hackenberg, quarterback, Penn State.
- Panthers: Eli Apple, cornerback, Ohio State.
- Broncos: Connor Cook, quarterback, Michigan State.
Selection Number Team 2015 record (of team that originally had this pick) Schedule strength Playoff result 1 Los Angeles Rams (acquired from Tennessee) 3–13 .492 2 Philadelphia Eagles (acquired from Cleveland) 3–13 .531 3 San Diego Chargers 4–12 .527 4 Dallas Cowboys 4–12 .531 5 Jacksonville Jaguars 5–11 .473 6 Baltimore Ravens 5–11 .508 7 San Francisco 49ers 5–11 .539 8 Cleveland Browns (acquired from Miami via Philadelphia) 6–10 .469 9 Tampa Bay Buccaneers 6–10 .484 10 New York Giants 6–10 .500 11 Chicago Bears 6–10 .547 12 New Orleans Saints 7–9 .504 13 Miami Dolphins (acquired from Philadelphia) 7–9 .508 14 Oakland Raiders 7–9 .512 15 Tennessee Titans (acquired from Los Angeles) 7–9 .527 16 Detroit Lions 7–9 .535 17 Atlanta Falcons 8–8 .480 18 Indianapolis Colts 8–8 .500 19 Buffalo Bills 8–8 .508 20 New York Jets 10–6 .441 21 Washington Redskins 9–7 .465 WC 22 Houston Texans 9–7 .496 WC 23 Minnesota Vikings 11–5 .504 WC 24 Cincinnati Bengals 12–4 .477 WC 25 Pittsburgh Steelers 10–6 .504 Div 26 Seattle Seahawks 10–6 .520 Div 27 Green Bay Packers 10–6 .531 Div 28 Kansas City Chiefs 11–5 .496 Div [note 1] New England Patriots 12–4 .473 Conf 29 Arizona Cardinals 13–3 .477 Conf 30 Carolina Panthers 15–1 .441 Lost SB 31 Denver Broncos 12–4 .500 Won SB