Finished knitting this scarf.
- It's 3 inches wide.
- 42 inches long.
- I used number 9 needles.
- 12 stitches per row.
- all knit stitch
Small, but sufficient. Can still wrap it around my neck two and a half times if necessary. Good for walking the dog, going to the store, or dining out. The longer, bigger scarf would be good for long days out in the cold birdwatching.
I bought the yarn from the Yarn Cravin
- Cascade Yarns - http://www.cascadeyarns.com - Seattle, WA
- Ecological Wool
- 100% undyed Peruvian Highland Wool
- Color: Mocha (definitely dark brown, which I like)
- Shade: 8095
- Batch: 0100
- Weight: 250 grams / 8.75 oz
- Length: approx 437 m / 478 yards
- 14 stitches = 4 in (10cm)
- Needle size US 10 (6.0 mm)
- Cost of yarn at the Cravin: $16.95
As stated above, I'm used number US 9 needles to knit 12 stitches that creates a width/length of 3 to 3 1/4 inches
Toledo area shopping - Sat, Feb 15, 2014 - Mar 05, 2014
Northern Michigan mill's yarn to be used in Olympic clothing - Mar 24, 2014
Knitting and Crochet sites to visit - Mar 04, 2014
Toledo area shopping - Sat, Mar 15, 2014 - Mar 18, 2014
Toledo area yarn stores - Jul 20, 2015