Toledo area yarn stores
- yarn company on secor between Laskey and Sylvania
4434 Secor Rd, #4
yarn envy inside garden center in Ottawa Lake, MI
4570 West Sterns Road, Ottawa Lake, MI 49267 - (734) 856-1015
yarn cravin in Perrysburg
Natural Fiber and ...
- Jul 20, 2015 - #business #yarn #crochet #knitting #education
- #farming - #wool - #fiber - #knitting - #crochet - #spinning
Sheep and wool festivals
last Saturday of March in bowling green
first Saturday of May in Maryland
oct 17, 2015 Ashland Ohio
Black Swamp Spinners Guil...
- May 21, 2015 - #farming #wool #fiber #knitting #crochet #spinning
Fisherman's Wool Yarn
sold at Michael's
Our classic Fishermen's Wool is made of undyed pure virgin wool with natural lanolin oil. Soft, warm, and naturally water resistant, it's ideal for ski-wear and fisherman sweaters, hats, ...
- Feb 20, 2014 - #yarn #knitting #crochet
December 2013 Knitting and Crochet Classes
- You recently signed up asking for information about classes at Michael's craft store. I teach at the Monroe Talmadge locations with classes currently scheduled on Mondays, 9:30am- 12pm 6-8:30pm. Classes are $25 each. I recommend signing up with ...
2 min read
- Dec 02, 2013 - #knitting #crochet #event
Yarn Cravin Summer 2013 News and Events
- - Perrysburg
Dont miss the Fiber Art Exhibit at 577 Foundation on June 8; 10-5 9; 12-5. Bring your knitting and stay a while! They have live music, art demonstrations along with the juried fiber art exhibit. - Over 75 pieces of juried fiber art ...
1 min read
- Oct 08, 2013 - #knitting
Knitting scarf number two
- Finished knitting this scarf.
It's 3 inches wide.
42 inches long.
I used number 9 needles.
12 stitches per row.
all knit stitch
Small, but sufficient. Can still wrap it around my neck two and a half times if necessary. Good for walking the dog, ...
- Sep 22, 2013 - #yarn #knitting #blog_jr
Knitting my first scarf
- Finished my first knitting project on July 28, 2013. It was a simple scarf, but it will be warm.
Lamb's Pride - Worsted - 85% wool / 15% mohair - net wt: 4 oz (113 g) - approx 190 yds per skein (173 m) - gauge: 4.5 stitches per inch - ne...
- Aug 21, 2013 - #yarn #knitting