Search Results For “Tag:crochet” - # - rss
Crochet project ideas
- scarf - my basic size: 6 in wide and 56 in long
shoulder bag - use Bartlett's wool spun in Maine
necktie - prob size 1 wool yarn if available
blanket - my basic size: 80 in x 60 in
3 min read
- Jul 20, 2015 - #crochet #yarn #wool
Toledo area yarn stores
- yarn company on secor between Laskey and Sylvania
4434 Secor Rd, #4
yarn envy inside garden center in Ottawa Lake, MI
4570 West Sterns Road, Ottawa Lake, MI 49267 - (734) 856-1015
yarn cravin in Perrysburg
Natural Fiber and ...
- Jul 20, 2015 - #business #yarn #crochet #knitting #education
Crochet filet stitch
- Maybe also called an open mesh stitch.
- Jul 17, 2015
Crochet aligned cobble stitch
- Foundation Chain:Multiple of 2 sts + 2
(Right Side): 1sc into 2nd ch from hook, 1sc into each ch to end, turn.
1ch, 1sc into 1st st, *1tr into next st, 1sc into next st; rep from * to end, skip tch, turn.
1 min read
- Jul 15, 2015 - #crochet #howto
Simple crochet squares for blanket
- half double crochet stitch
USH8/5.00 mm hook
measures 6 inches by 6 inches
simple Cascade or Plymouth yarns, worsted weight, 4, 75% acrylic and 25% wool
- Jul 15, 2015
- #farming - #wool - #fiber - #knitting - #crochet - #spinning
Sheep and wool festivals
last Saturday of March in bowling green
first Saturday of May in Maryland
oct 17, 2015 Ashland Ohio
Black Swamp Spinners Guil...
- May 21, 2015 - #farming #wool #fiber #knitting #crochet #spinning
Scarf for Mom
- Finished it on Fri, Feb 27, 2015. Began it the previous weekend. Did not work on it each day.
Used nearly two skeins of:
Approx 210 yards per skein
Dimensions 56 inches long and 8.5 inches wide.
Hook size: USH8/5...
- Mar 08, 2015 - #crochet #wool #yarn #merino #scarf
Crochet scarf for my Dad
- On Jan 16-17, 2015, I crocheted the scarf with the following details:
62 inches long
7.5 to 8.0 inches wide
double crochet stitch
crocheted width-wise again
single crochet border
Used at least 2.5 skeins of very bulky merino wool
- Jan 21, 2015 - #crochet #scarf #wool
Crochet hats for a cottage business
- Crocheted caps, in a variety of sizes, colors and styles, are among their best sellers. Stoeger figures theyve sold at least 500 of them at the Skylight last season and so far this season. He or Rhode made every one by hand. They cost from $20 to $40...
1 min read
- Jan 08, 2015 - #crochet #business
CGOA Masters Program
- Crochet Guild of America
About the Masters Course
The program is divided into seven parts. All are to be completed and submitted at one time. Here is a quick look at what is covered.
Part One: Different methods of ...
1 min read
- Mar 06, 2014 - #crochet #howto #education
Knitting and Crochet sites to visit
#knitting - #crochet - #yarn - #art
- Mar 04, 2014
Fisherman's Wool Yarn
sold at Michael's
Our classic Fishermen's Wool is made of undyed pure virgin wool with natural lanolin oil. Soft, warm, and naturally water resistant, it's ideal for ski-wear and fisherman sweaters, hats, ...
- Feb 20, 2014 - #yarn #knitting #crochet
December 2013 Knitting and Crochet Classes
- You recently signed up asking for information about classes at Michael's craft store. I teach at the Monroe Talmadge locations with classes currently scheduled on Mondays, 9:30am- 12pm 6-8:30pm. Classes are $25 each. I recommend signing up with ...
2 min read
- Dec 02, 2013 - #knitting #crochet #event