Crochet project ideas
- scarf - my basic size: 6 in wide and 56 in long
shoulder bag - use Bartlett's wool spun in Maine
necktie - prob size 1 wool yarn if available
blanket - my basic size: 80 in x 60 in
3 min read
- Jul 20, 2015 - #crochet #yarn #wool
Toledo area yarn stores
- yarn company on secor between Laskey and Sylvania
4434 Secor Rd, #4
yarn envy inside garden center in Ottawa Lake, MI
4570 West Sterns Road, Ottawa Lake, MI 49267 - (734) 856-1015
yarn cravin in Perrysburg
Natural Fiber and ...
- Jul 20, 2015 - #business #yarn #crochet #knitting #education
About Augusta National Masters Gold Tournament Green Jacket
- Augusta.com story
It's the classic three-button style, single-breasted and center-vented.
Made of tropical-weight wool (about 2 1/2 yards per jacket) from Forstmann Co. mill in Dublin, Ga.
That brilliant rye green: Pantone 342.
Estimated cost to ma...
7 min read
- Apr 09, 2015 - #006B54 #sports #golf #wool #clothing #yarn #blog_jr
Scarf for Mom
- Finished it on Fri, Feb 27, 2015. Began it the previous weekend. Did not work on it each day.
Used nearly two skeins of:
Approx 210 yards per skein
Dimensions 56 inches long and 8.5 inches wide.
Hook size: USH8/5...
- Mar 08, 2015 - #crochet #wool #yarn #merino #scarf
2014 Black Swamp Spinners Guild Market Day and Fiber Fair Vendors
- Unfortunately, we missed this event held in Bowling Green, Ohio on Sat, Mar 29, 2014.
Ann M Beck
Bowling Green, Ohio
Bad Amy Knits
2 min read
- Jan 15, 2015 - #business #art #farming #yarn #blog_jr #event #wool
Northern Michigan mill's yarn to be used in Olympic clothing
- - Located in East Jordon, Michigan, near Charlevoix and Boyne City.
February 2014 local TV interview
Stories from November 2013:
The Stonehedge Fiber Mill in East Jordan, just finished making four thousand pounds of wool yarn that will ...
3 min read
- Mar 24, 2014 - #yarn #olympics #business #michigan #blog_jr
Stonehedge Yarn that I purchased
- Yarn that I purchased on Mar 22, 2014 at Allies Fibernation in Beaverton, MI.
4 - medium
Worsted Spun Fine Wool
Size 8 (5.0 mm)
17 sts/21 rows = 4 inches
Hand wash - Do not agitate
4 oz / 250 yards
Dye lot: 052812
1 min read
- Mar 24, 2014 - #yarn #business #michigan
Cascade Yarn that I purchased
- Purchased on Mar 17, 2014 at the Yarn Company in Toledo
2 skeins of the same light yellow color.
100% Peruvian Highland Wool
weight 100 grams / 3.5 oz
size 7 - 5 stitches per 1-inch
size 8 - 4.5 stitches per 1-inch
- Mar 24, 2014 - #yarn
Toledo area shopping - Sat, Mar 15, 2014
- We left home around 9:00 a.m. and returned home around 2:00 - 2:30 p.m. Another fine day visiting and shopping at local businesses.
Toledo Farmers Market
and maybe one or two other items
Black Kite Coffee
1 min read
- Mar 18, 2014 - #toledo #business #birds #yarn #beverage #food #coffee #blog_jr
Toledo area shopping - Sat, Feb 15, 2014
- Sunny day. Clear, bright blue sky. Little wind.
We left home around 11:00 a.m. with temps approx 12 to 15 degrees. We got home at about 4:00 p.m. Still sunny. Temps around 20 degrees. Nice day. Maybe one of the last real winter days for a while.
2 min read
- Mar 05, 2014 - #toledo #business #birds #yarn #beverage #food #blog_jr
Fisherman's Wool Yarn
sold at Michael's
Our classic Fishermen's Wool is made of undyed pure virgin wool with natural lanolin oil. Soft, warm, and naturally water resistant, it's ideal for ski-wear and fisherman sweaters, hats, ...
- Feb 20, 2014 - #yarn #knitting #crochet
Knitting scarf number two
- Finished knitting this scarf.
It's 3 inches wide.
42 inches long.
I used number 9 needles.
12 stitches per row.
all knit stitch
Small, but sufficient. Can still wrap it around my neck two and a half times if necessary. Good for walking the dog, ...
- Sep 22, 2013 - #yarn #knitting #blog_jr
Knitting my first scarf
- Finished my first knitting project on July 28, 2013. It was a simple scarf, but it will be warm.
Lamb's Pride - Worsted - 85% wool / 15% mohair - net wt: 4 oz (113 g) - approx 190 yds per skein (173 m) - gauge: 4.5 stitches per inch - ne...
- Aug 21, 2013 - #yarn #knitting