- Excerpts from several Wikipedia pages.
Wool is the textile fiber obtained from sheep and certain other animals, including cashmere from goats, mohair fro...
47 min read
- Oct 07, 2015 - #wool
Crochet project ideas
- scarf - my basic size: 6 in wide and 56 in long
shoulder bag - use Bartlett's wool spun in Maine
necktie - prob size 1 wool yarn if available
blanket - my basic size: 80 in x 60 in
3 min read
- Jul 20, 2015 - #crochet #yarn #wool
- #farming - #wool - #fiber - #knitting - #crochet - #spinning
Sheep and wool festivals
last Saturday of March in bowling green
first Saturday of May in Maryland
oct 17, 2015 Ashland Ohio
Black Swamp Spinners Guil...
- May 21, 2015 - #farming #wool #fiber #knitting #crochet #spinning
Poppy Palooza 2015
- Arts, Fine Crafts, Fiber Festival
Sat, May 9, 2015
10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Conn-Weissenberger Legion Hall
2020 W Alexis Rd
Toledo, Ohio 43613
Sat. May 9th 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
1 min read
- Apr 27, 2015 - #toledo #event #art #fiber #wool - replies: 1
About Augusta National Masters Gold Tournament Green Jacket
- Augusta.com story
It's the classic three-button style, single-breasted and center-vented.
Made of tropical-weight wool (about 2 1/2 yards per jacket) from Forstmann Co. mill in Dublin, Ga.
That brilliant rye green: Pantone 342.
Estimated cost to ma...
7 min read
- Apr 09, 2015 - #006B54 #sports #golf #wool #clothing #yarn #blog_jr
Scarf for Mom
- Finished it on Fri, Feb 27, 2015. Began it the previous weekend. Did not work on it each day.
Used nearly two skeins of:
Approx 210 yards per skein
Dimensions 56 inches long and 8.5 inches wide.
Hook size: USH8/5...
- Mar 08, 2015 - #crochet #wool #yarn #merino #scarf
Crochet scarf for my Dad
- On Jan 16-17, 2015, I crocheted the scarf with the following details:
62 inches long
7.5 to 8.0 inches wide
double crochet stitch
crocheted width-wise again
single crochet border
Used at least 2.5 skeins of very bulky merino wool
- Jan 21, 2015 - #crochet #scarf #wool
2014 Black Swamp Spinners Guild Market Day and Fiber Fair Vendors
- Unfortunately, we missed this event held in Bowling Green, Ohio on Sat, Mar 29, 2014.
Ann M Beck
Bowling Green, Ohio
Bad Amy Knits
2 min read
- Jan 15, 2015 - #business #art #farming #yarn #blog_jr #event #wool
Living in Cold Weather
- It got down to -24 degrees Fahrenheit in Oymyakon, Russia, over the weekend. As frigid as that seems, its typical for this town, long known as the coldest inhabited place on Earth.
Hacker News thread that contained the above Wired story.
2 min read
- Jan 14, 2015 - #weather #wool