A quick and easy procedure for cooking tasty pork chops that I buy from Zavotski Custom Meats and Deli.
- Use cast iron skillet.
- Buy 4-ounce or 6-ounce boneless pork chops.
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Coat both sides of a pork chops with coarse grey sea salt and ground black peppercorns.
- Lightly coat skillet with olive oil.
- Set stove top to medium-high heat.
- When the pan begins smoking a little, add pork chops.
- Cook on medium-high heat for 4 minutes.
- Then flip the pork chops.
- Place skillet in oven.
- Cook for 4 additional minutes.
- Pork chops are done when internal temperature reads 135 to 140 degrees F.
Baked eggplant - Oct 16, 2013
Pulled Pork Sandwiches Recipe - Mar 03, 2014
Michael Symon's brown butter mashed potatoes - Jan 15, 2014
Happy Birthday to My Sourdough Starter - Mar 17, 2015
Grilled ribeye steaks - Aug 20, 2013