A quick and easy procedure for cooking tasty pork chops that I buy from Zavotski Custom Meats and Deli.
- Use cast iron skillet.
- Buy 4-ounce or 6-ounce boneless pork chops.
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Coat both sides of a pork chops with coarse grey sea salt and ground black peppercorns.
- Lightly coat skillet with olive oil.
- Set stove top to medium-high heat.
- When the pan begins smoking a little, add pork chops.
- Cook on medium-high heat for 4 minutes.
- Then flip the pork chops.
- Place skillet in oven.
- Cook for 4 additional minutes.
- Pork chops are done when internal temperature reads 135 to 140 degrees F.
Cooking a rib roast - Dec 25, 2015
Making buckwheat pancakes from Hodgson Mill mix - Jun 01, 2014
Making Pizza - Apr 25, 2014
Simple dinner with some garden produce - May 19, 2016
Making cultured yogurt - Oct 08, 2013