Late Sep and Oct 2015 Notes
- #bird - #home - #nature - #insect
Mon, Sep 28
at 7:20 p.m., at least two Scissor-grinder Cicadas are singing around our home. temps still in the mid 70s. calm wind. partly to mostly cloudy sky. good weather to sing if a cicada. love their song. un...
15 min read
- Oct 31, 2015 - #bird #home #nature #insect #rainfall
Tt comment oct 28, 2015 - b
- I also emptied my rain gauge at 8:00 a.m. It measured 0.98 inches since rain began before Midnight.
As of about 10:00 a.m., Toledo Express Airport has recorded 1.39 inches of total rainfall. Rain began between 8:00 and 9:00 p.m. last night.
- Oct 28, 2015 - #toledo #weather #rainfall
Toledo weather sat sep 5 2015
- Thunderstorms, including a couple severe ones, occurred yest in toledo area but it all missed west toledo. Some heavy rain occurred with some cells. Power out in Luckey from ~4:00 pm to after 9:00 pm.
hazardous weather outlook
national weather ser...
20 min read
- Sep 05, 2015 - #toledo #weather #rainfall
June 2015 Rainfall
- For my rain gauge at our home in West Toledo.
Jul 2, 2015 Blade story about June 2015 #rainfall for Toledo Express Airport
The rain caused widespread flooding also put the month into fourth place for all-time June rainfall, at 7.22 inches.
1 min read
- Jul 02, 2015 - #rainfall #toledo #weather #home
Toledo weather sat jun 27 2015
- #toledo #weather
lakeshore hazard message
national weather service cleveland oh
1159 pm edt fri jun 26 2015
...strong northeast winds to 35 knots saturday may result in
62 min read
- Jun 27, 2015 - #toledo #weather #rainfall