Notes - Sat, Jul 5, 2014
- relaxed outside this morning.
- assembled a pizza dough that contained some spent grains from our imperial stout beer that we brewed in the spring.
- attended the beer tasting at The Andersons Market in Sylvania
- they were out of the Stone Belgian quad beer. the rest, we did not like. i'm definitely not an IPA fan. Belgian-styles and basic stouts and porters. I like pale ales and wheat beers. Hophead, I ain't.
- it took us a long time to get to the store because of an accident being cleaned up at the end of the off ramp from I-475/23 to Central Ave. that's why we missed out on the Stone Belgian quad, the one beer that probably would have enjoyed.
- we bought Belgian-style beers, including some Trappist beers.
- Schakolad - "Only 8 Yogurt"
- located next door to The Andersons Market in Sylvania
- we each ate a small cup of chocolate soft frozen yogurt. very tasty.
- the place is loaded with small chocolate candies, made on location or at their main store at Levis Commons in Perrysburg.
#food - #chocolate - #sylvania - #business - #beverage - #beer
From JR's : articles
190 words - 1315 chars - 1 min read
updated on - #
source - versions - backlinks
Toledo area shopping - Sat, Feb 15, 2014 - Mar 05, 2014
Toledo area shopping - Sat, Mar 15, 2014 - Mar 18, 2014
Notes - Sat, May 3, 2014 - May 27, 2014
Belgian beer talk and homebrewing - May 19, 2016
Black Cloister Brewery plans June 2014 opening in downtown Toledo - Mar 11, 2014