W.W. Knight Nature Preserve visit - October 2014
- On Sun, Oct 19, 2014, DD and I visited the W.W. Knight Nature Preserve, located in or near Perrysburg, along the river road that connects Perrysburg to Rossford.
We visited the park from approximately 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
It was a sunny, br...
1 min read
- May 17, 2016 - #park #nature #woodcounty #perrysburg #blog_jr
W.W. Knight Nature Preserve
- (my August 2007 Toledo Talk post)
"To preserve, enhance, protect, and interpret the natural and cultural resources of Wood County."
The W.W. Knight Nature Preserve is located in Perrysburg Township, between Perrysburg and Rossford, on White Road j...
3 min read
- Oct 23, 2014 - #park #woodcounty #perrysburg #blog_jr
Notes - Sat, May 10, 2014
Today is International Migratory Bird Day. This will be the second year in a row that I will not be at Magee Marsh and at other places along the lake shore for IMBD after attending each IMBD at Magee Marsh from 2000 through 2012 after I began b...
8 min read
- May 27, 2014 - #farming #food #shopping #toledo #perrysburg #rossford #bird #blog_jr
2013 mayoral election results in Toledo and Perrysburg
- (from my ToledoTalk.com post)
Both cities held mayoral elections in November 2013.
Summary: most residents don't give a damn.
Elections results - vote count:
Mike Bell 21,536
D. Michael Collins 28,002
49,538 votes cast.
1 min read
- Apr 16, 2014 - #toledo #perrysburg #politics #history #blog_jr