Search Results For “Tag:quote” - # - rss
Using the Internet for fun and profit
- Sep 30, 2013 - Wired - Twitter Founder Reveals Secret Formula for Getting Rich Online
Ev Williams has figured out the internet.
his message was clear: At a time when so many internet entrepreneurs are running around Silicon Valley try...
4 min read
- Mar 03, 2014 - #quote #web #business #howto #gtd #blog_jr
Data-driven journalism and structuring information at Circa
- The assumed output of a reporter is the article. Thats what reporters are supposed to produce during their work day, and its the default unit by which journalists organize their data. Theres plenty of information in the text thats produced, but how m...
3 min read
- Mar 03, 2014 - #media #quote #data #mashup #cms #blog_jr
Changing newsrooms from a print culture to a digital culture
- Digital First Media newsrooms are still largely print newsrooms with digital operations bolted on.
As John explained last week in his address to the Online Publishers Association, Starting with some test sites we will work through every process, eve...
1 min read
- Mar 03, 2014 - #media #technology #cms #quote #blog_jr
Cleveland Browns - An Unstable Sports Franchise
- Thoughts after the 2013 NFL season.
The number of Super Bowl appearances for the Browns: zero.
For the 2014 season, the Browns will have its 3rd head coach in 3 years.
Now compare Cleveland to two of the Browns' divisional opponents: the Baltimor...
7 min read
- Feb 12, 2014 - #Browns #browns #nfl #football #sports #blog_jr #quote #moronism
The Holstee Manifesto Poster - "This is your life"
This is your life. Do what you love, and do it often.
If you dont like something, change it.
If you dont like your job, quit.
If you dont have enough time, stop watching tv.
If you are looking for the love of your life, stop; they wil...
- Jan 15, 2014 - #philosopy #quote #gtd #blog_jr
Quote about introverts
- Introverts, in contrast, may have strong social skills and enjoy parties and business meetings, but after a while wish they were home in their pajamas. They prefer to devote their social energies to close friends, colleagues, and family. They listen ...
- May 06, 2013 - #quote