Git terms versus normal people terms
- Oct 09, 2017 - #git #writing #collaboration
GitHub info for newbies
- And Git in general.
After creating new repository through the Web browser at GitHub, do the following at the command prompt on local machine t...
6 min read
- Aug 06, 2017 - #github #programming #versioncontrol #business #collaboration #gtd
Checklist for sharing information during a crisis
- Google Crisis Response Website
Excerpts from a Google doc titled:
How your information can be quickly widely distributed in a crisis
Individuals and organizations (e.g., government, nonprofit, schools, utilities) with information impo...
8 min read
- Jan 22, 2016 - #emergency #collaboration #communication #local
Business Communication - 2016
- Interview with Phil Simon who said:
We often think that were being clear at work when were not. This is why I titled the book Message Not Received. To quote George Bernard Shaw, The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it ha...
4 min read
- Jan 13, 2016 - #business #kms #email #collaboration #design #wiki #blogging
Content creation at GitHub
Related elsewhere :
- Sep 07, 2014 - #collaboration #business #gtd #writing
Mark Zuckerberg's and Facebook's views on modern computing
- One year ago today, Apr 4, 2013, Facebook announced Home, which was an interesting and attractive redesign of its News Feed that seemed to lose acceptance within the company or among users. But this post is more about Mark Zuckerberg's views on the f...
3 min read
- Apr 04, 2014 - #internet #web #socialmedia #collaboration #mobile #blog_jr
My views on printing digital text to paper
- Hand printing and sketching with a pencil or ballpoint pen in a notebook is still acceptable behavior for me, at least for a few more years. This Web app will play a role in reducing and possibly eliminating my use of pocket paper notebooks and a bal...
2 min read
- Jan 12, 2014 - #kms #cms #wiki #blogging #business #email #collaboration #blog_jr
Stop using e-mail as a collaboration and knowledge management tool
- E-mail still has a place in the work environment. E-mail won't go away. But it's amazing how many employees still rely on e-mail for collaboration and knowledge management tasks that would be better suited for even a simple internal wiki Web app.
11 min read
- Oct 29, 2013 - #kms #cms #wiki #blogging #business #email #collaboration #blog_jr
GitHub system for writers
- People discussing a collaborative, version control system for writing projects and non-programmers. Some fascinating ideas and user experiences exist in these posts. Good ideas. It's an interesting area of software development that includes the Web ...
31 min read
- Oct 27, 2013 - #writing #github #collaboration #blog_jr