- Apr 22, 2015 - I installed the following:
plugin elasticsearch-river-couchdb 2.5.0
NodeJS and ElasticSearch
4 min read
- Aug 24, 2017 - #database #nosql #json
The Guardian and Comments - April 2016
- adding here my thread:
"In case you're new to the internet:"articles written by women attract more abuse/trolling than those written by men"" https://twitter.com/astrokatie/status/719852228320694272 - #media #comments - what's funny is that the...
15 min read
- Apr 12, 2016 - #media #comments #moronism #programming #database
- is a software library that provides a high-performance embedded database for key/value data. Berkeley DB is written in C with API bindings for C++, C#, PHP, Java, Perl, Python, Ruby, Tcl, Smalltalk, and many other programming languages. BDB stores ar...
- Oct 10, 2014 - #todo #database
- Used to dump the contents in database tables for backup purposes.
/usr/bin/mysqldump --add-drop-table -uDBUSER -pDBPWD DBNAME > $dumpfile
- Sep 24, 2014 - #mysql #database #programming #junco #grebe
Old Lucas County registered sex offenders maps mashup info
- My July 2013 comment at ToledoTalk.com
"It's just data and I want more of it."
Same here. Most people will ignore the data just like the registered sex offender data, but some people may want to process the data in a different way.
Back in 2005...
3 min read
- Oct 29, 2013 - #media #maps #mashups #programming #database #blog_jr
CMS based upon a file system and not a database
- I wouldn't want to write something new. So, what, then? SQLite, LevelDB, Kyoto Cabinet? None of the above -- I'd use the file system.
My rough design was something fairly obvious: tables are folders. Objects are files. And each table gets one specia...
- Oct 15, 2013 - #database #blogging #cms