Tt proposed pizza comment - mon, oct 26, 2015
- For me, the best pizza around is what I make at home, and I'm not talking about what I posted above six years ago. That was before my sourdough starter existed.
It's easy to make a thin-crust pizza at home. It just takes some time. But don't use a...
2 min read
- Oct 26, 2015 - #pizza #home #food #recipe #howto
Naan bread as pizza bread
- Naan bread is versatile as a base for pizza, toasting and dipping into sunny-side up eggs, toasting and coating with homemade jam, dipping into hummus, etc.
I think that I like naan bread better than pita bread. But the freshly-made pita bread at A...
- Aug 11, 2015 - #food #bread #home #pizza
Making pizza from spent beer grains
- On Jul 5, 2014, I made a pizza dough that used some spent grains from our Dark-eyed Junco Imperial Stout that we brewed on Mar 30, 2014. It's probably the ugliest pizza crust ever made, but it turned out surprisingly well. The addition of the spent g...
8 min read
- Jul 07, 2014 - #beer #pizza #home #food #beverage #recipe #blog_jr
Notes - Sat, May 3, 2014
- Shopping, house cleaning, beer bottling, beer sampling, pizza making and eating, bird watching, and dining at Blackberry Corners. A busy but fun day.
Early in the morning, I shopped at The Andersons on Talmadge.
After shopping, I asse...
3 min read
- May 27, 2014 - #toledo #business #shopping #beer #bird #food #pizza #blog_jr
- These recipes make the "Margherita" style pizza. Each dough recipe makes four pizzas that are at least 10 to 12 inches in diameter. If using a rectangle baking stone instead of the more square-ish pizza stone, the pizza dough will be stretched into a...
11 min read
- Apr 25, 2014 - #food #pizza #home #recipe #blog_jr
Homemade Neapolitan-style pizza
- Neopolitan Pizza
This recipe was adapted from information found at
This is a basic recipe for making the "Margherita" style pizza. This makes four pizzas that are at least 10 to 12 inches in diameter. Since I use a baking stone instead of a pizza ...
16 min read
- Apr 15, 2014 - #food #pizza #home #recipe #blog_jr - replies: 1
Our Toledo Area Activities for Sat, Mar 8, 2014
- Downtown Toledo
Farmers Market and Library
We started the morning at the downtown Toledo farmers market where we purchased apples, carrots, eggs, greens, coffee beans, yellow onions, a soft pretzel, and either turnips or parsnips.
Then we briefly...
6 min read
- Mar 19, 2014 - #toledo #home #birds #cheese #beer #wine #pizza #blog_jr
Neapolitan-style pizza, potato pizza, and 5th Street Pub
- I guess this could also be posted in the Thin Neapolitan style Pizza Lovers thread.
Apparently, https://www.facebook.com/5thStreetPub in Perrysburg opened on Mon, Mar 4, 2013.
Photos on their Facebook page of their menu.
Maybe I'm overlooking it...
5 min read
- Jun 16, 2013 - #home #food #pizza #restaurant