Web browser editors - April 2016
Draft.js is a framework for building rich text editors in Re...
ContentEditable web browser editors
I did not create it from scratch. I downloaded someone else's open source code and modified the code to work the way I wanted...
1 min read
Test post - 11Nov2014
I used ctrl-j to shift to a mode that contains no buttons, no split screen, nothing. It's not full...
4 min read
- Nov 11, 2014 - #writing #editor #blogging #testing
Interesting viewpoint on content production
- I guess that I made this quote in February 2014, although I'm unsure why. I must have been reading something related.
The web app's publishing ease-of-use produces quantity. Honing the quantity produces quality. Organizing the quality produces ea...
- Sep 09, 2014 - #jothut #junco #blogging #wiki #editor #quote #media #design
Markdown web editors
- to be inserted into a web page.
heading 1, 2, 3
- May 15, 2014 - #markdown #editor #blogging
- My post: Resolved - Test text for the Textile live preview editor
September 2013 found links:
- Sep 20, 2013 - #editor
Junco enhanced editor views
- Can type and view in split-screen or single-screen modes.
Auto-save occurs every five minutes, provided that at least one key was pressed. The "save" link can be clicked to save too.
If the "preview" link is clicked while in split-screen mode, then...
1 min read
- Sep 10, 2013 - #junco #editor #blog_jr
Resolved - Test text for the Textile live preview editor
- update 21aug2013: have changed to #resolved.
This is some test text after reducing the font size from for this pane from 1.2em to 1.1em and reducing the line height from 1.7em to 1.5em. Despite the reductions, the text still displays fine in this w...
2 min read
Resolved - Add client-side Textile markup editor
- update 21aug2013: have now tagged this as #resolved. I'm going with the splitscreen setup that is currently in place. No need for a live preview editor on the client side right now. I have auto-save implemented.
Some new, interesting code found at ...
2 min read
- Aug 21, 2013 - #resolved #junco #editor #markup